Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I've been able to find many "teeth" dream interpretation but none really fit this.. .see detail>

in this dream not my own teeth were hurt.. i was actually breaking and someone elses teeth out with a piece of alumni metal that looks much like a shoe horn. What could that possibly mean%26gt;? in the same dream i was in the classroom.. which was full of %26quot;foolish/bad/punished students%26quot; and after i struck one of the boys that was causing trouble a girl got up and punched me in face.. but that is not much of my concern, since breaking the teeth was most graphic part

I%26#039;ve been able to find many %26quot;teeth%26quot; dream interpretation but none really fit this.. .see detail%26gt;
Oh, please, can we do old school Freudian in fast-forward?





Having your teeth pulled, breaking your teeth, were considered symbols of fear of castration in men. Hello! Let%26#039;%26#039;s turn that image around. You are symbolically Bobbitting the hell out of this guy while asserting territorial dominance amongst the less civilized individuals of society. And a shoe-horn. What does the rigid metal weapon remind you of?





Of course, yesterday%26#039;s phallic symbols are today%26#039;s remote controls. Phallic symbols are usually dragged through a round-about interpretation of symbolizing the penis, which then symbolizes manhood, dominance, aggression, power, control.





So let%26#039;s just cut out the middle man.





Teeth are weapons, and ...





oh my god. I just read that transition line in a totally different way. I%26#039;m sorry. I can%26#039;t go on. I%26#039;m laughing too hard,.



skin tone

No comments:

Post a Comment